- 150 grams canton (egg noodle)
- 250 grams sotanghon (mung bean vermicelli)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 white onion, diced
- 150 grams pork, sliced into 1 1/4 inch strips
- 150 grams chicken, sliced into 1 1/4 inch strips
- 150 grams chicken liver, chopped
- 40 grams shitake mushrooms, julienne
- 50 grams chinese parsley, chopped
- 50 grams snow peas (chicharo)
- 50 grams scallions, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cups chicken stock or water
- Boil water in a wok. Blanch egg noodles until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Wash sotanghon under running water. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil. Saute garlic until golden brown. Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add pork, chicken and mushroom. Stir occasionally.
- Add kinchay, chicharo and scallions and season with pepper. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add water or chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the egg noodle and sotanghon. Mix well.
- Cook until sotanghon becomes translucent.
- Serve hot.