Beef Salpicao Recipe
- 250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 6 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, paprika and olive oil for a few minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
- Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
- Add in the worcestershire sauce and soy sauce while tossing.
- Finish with butter.
- Serve with garlic or plain rice.