BERRY BEST SALAD RECIPE
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard or Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries, quartered strawberries, and/or canned mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2 tablespoons bite-size cheddar fish-shaped or pretzel crackers or 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine orange juice, oil, mustard, sugar, and salt. Cover and shake until combined. Place lettuce in medium bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Divide lettuce among 4 plates.
- Arrange fruit on lettuce. Sprinkle with crackers. Serve immediately. Makes 4 side-dish servings.