Breaded Pork Cutlets with Lettuce and Potatoes Recipe
I’ve bought a kilo of pork belly and cut it into pieces. When buying pork, I always choose those with thinner fats to avoid messing my blood pressure. I also bought some lettuce and potatoes which i used as side dishes. If you’ll notice, the potatoes looks like balls. I asked the vendor where it came from and he told that it was produce from the Mountain Province.
I boiled the potatoes then prepare some dressing and the result is a perfect combination.
- 1 kilo pork belly, cut into pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- cooking oil
- 4 tbsp. ketchup
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the pork belly, trim excess fats and cut into pieces. Drain.
- In a bowl, put pork, flour, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well until pork is coated.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Roll pork cutlets in the bread crumbs and submerge in the frying pan.
- Fry pork cutlets till golden brown. Set aside
- In another pot, boil potatoes till soft / tender. Set aside.
- Wash lettuce thoroughly, drain then chop. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Mix well.
- In the serving plate, arrange pork cutlets, lettuce and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with dressing and serve!