PREPARING BUTTERED BEANS AND CARROTS
This is one of the vegetable dish i like. This is very easy to prepare and so simple yet tasty and delicious. Simply pan fry the garlic, add the butter — a tsp of olive oil then add carrots, beans and a fair amount of pepper.
- 1/4 kilo green beans
- 2 pc. carrots, slice
- 1 cup corn, whole (optional)
- 1/4 slice Butter
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Trim green beans and slice carrots into sticks.
- Steam beans and carrots till medium done.
- In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic till medium brown.
- Add butter then toss in vegetables and corn.
- Stir for a few minutes till mixtures are coated with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.