Buttery Tanigue with Creamy Cucumber Sauce Recipe
I love this recipe from Nestle. This will be a sure hit especially for those health conscious people.
- ½ k tanigue steak
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Savor, Classic
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
For Creamy Cucumber Sauce – Combine:
- 1 250ml NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 8g MAGGI Magic Sarap
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp grated lime peel
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Marinate tanigue with MAGGI Savor for at least 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Grill marinated fish while occasionally brushing with melted butter to prevent from drying.
- Serve with prepared Creamy Cucumber Sauce.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes to prepare plus 30 minutes to marinate fish
Cooking Time: 10 minutes