Chicken with Gravy Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 6 – 8 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in half
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 2 cups Poultry Gravy
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat chicken. Save flour mixture.
- In large skillet, sauté chicken in butter, turning and browning until done. Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add onion, cook for 2 minutes. Add Poultry Gravy to skillet. Return chicken to gravy and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and a vegetable.