Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 30 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted PLANTERS Walnuts
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with cherries, nuts and syrup just before serving.
Source: kraftrecipes – chocolate ice cream dessert
Disclosure: eKusinero picks products and services that it find interesting to its followers. Buying them would give me a small share of the revenue from our affiliates and will keep me going. If you got something in your mind, please let me know.