CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS RECIPE
This sweet bar is very similar to the commercially sold peanut butter cups. I would like to show the basic of making this chocolate peanut butter cups and eventually earn from it.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Soften chocolate and butter in microwave or in a saucepan over boiling water.
- Coat inside of mini foil confectionery cups with melted chocolate, using a small brush to coat the sides of the cups, and allow to set.
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and place into chocolate cups.
- Flatten slightly and coat top with melted chocolate.
- Allow to set.
Icing sugar or confectioner’s sugar is basically sugar ground up so fine that it is a powder and is also known as powdered sugar. If you can’t find any on the store, you can get the finest sugar you can find and blend it up in a blender.