- 2/3 cup PLANTERS Crunchy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Whisk 1/2 cup peanut butter and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches.
- Mix remaining peanut butter and COOL WHIP until blended; spread onto top and sides of dessert. Wrap foil loosely around dessert.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Top with nuts before serving.
Source: kraftrecipes – chocolate peanut butter ice cream sandwich cake