CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS RECIPE
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Cut 6 chicken Breasts into strips, or you can buy chicken tenders in the store. Marinate them overnight .
- Preheat the shortening in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees.
- Beat 1 egg and 1 cup of milk. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- Dip the the chicken into the coating and then double dip.
- Fry in fryer a few at a time till they are golden brown about 5 minutes or until they float.
- Remove the chicken to a rack and allow to drain for 5 minutes.