CROCK POT CHICKEN CORDON BLEU RECIPE
- 6 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 6 pieces thinly sliced ham
- Swiss cheese, shredded or sliced
- 1 can Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Combine stuffing mix with melted butter and soup.
- Spray the bottom of the crock pot with cooking spray to keep chicken from sticking.
- Place chicken on the bottom, then top with ham, Swiss cheese, and stuffing-butter-soup mix.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.