CURRIED PRAWNS RECIPE
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 8 oz large raw or cooked prawns
- 14 oz can chopped tomatoes with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 minutes until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes then bring to a simmer. If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed color and are cooked through.
- Season, if you like then add the coriander just before serving.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.