EASY HOMEMADE DONUT RECIPE
Are you thinking of something to serve for the snack that is easy and quick to prepare? Well, here’s a donut recipe that is not just an easy and quick snack option but may also be another source of income.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cooking oil
- In a sifter, mix the flour together with the baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, milk, egg, and butter.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the liquids and blend to a dough.
- In a deep pan, heat oil enough to cover at least three inches.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into the oil and fry until a golden brown.
- Roll in sugar or coat with your favorite icing.
- Serve with coffee or cold drinks.