Frappuccino is a registered trademark of Starbucks and is the name of a blended ice beverage which is sold in every Starbuck’s store. It is also sold in the form of a bottled coffee beverage in stores across the US.
Here’s a simple way of making Frappuccino;
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp dry pectin
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup espresso coffee
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp of liquid coffee flavoring (vanilla, hazaelnut, almond, raspberry, etc)
- 1 tsp liquid baking flavoring (cinnamon, praline, etc..)
- In a blender, add 3/4 cup of coffee and mix with sugar for 30 seconds at low speed to get a fair amount of froth.
- While blending, add the cold milk and other ingredients.
- Blend for 1 minute and serve!