GINATAANG TILAPIA RECIPE
I love fish not because of my blood pressure 🙂 but because of its nutritional value. Fish provides high quality proteins and vitamins and minerals.
So, for now, I cooked ginataang tilapia because of its low saturated fats thus it satisfies my cravings for a hot, spicy and creamy fish in coconut oil. This is an easy and delicious fish recipe which i’m sure your family would love.
Don’t be intimated with your cooking skill. This is not complex otherwise you’ll miss a lot guys. You need not be an expert. With just a few seasonings, tilapia can be cooked in a variety of simple ways. Don’t fret, here is a recipe book where you can find a variety of delicious, easy-to-make tilapia recipes for whatever occasion.[easyazon_link identifier=”B00K3SSBLO” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”bloggblogs-20″]Tilapia Recipes: A Variety Tilapia Recipes That Range From Simple To Sophisticated To Keep Everybody Happy (Quick & Easy Recipes)[/easyazon_link]
- 4 medium size tilapia
- a bunch of pechay
- 6 pcs green chili
- 3 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 3 pcs red chili (labuyo)
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- a head of ginger, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- a cup of pure coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- Clean tilapia thoroughly.
- In a deep frying pan, arrange pechay and tilapia.
- Add the green chili, red chili, onion, tomatoes and ginger.
- Pour in the vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Let it boil for a few minutes and add the pure coconut oil.
- Let it simmer or until the coconut is creamy and oily.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Here’s another recipe book that contain delicious and family friendly tilapia recipes.[easyazon_link identifier=”B00VHABJDE” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”bloggblogs-20″]Tilapia Recipes: 30 Tilapia Recipes That Are Delicious And Family Friendly![/easyazon_link]