HONEY SOY BROILED SALMON
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate; let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. (Discard the marinade).
- Broil the salmon 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with the reserved sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.