HUMBA / BRAISED PORK RECIPE
- 1 pork leg, cleaned and chopped
- 4 racks pork ribs
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 3 potatoes, peeled & quartered (optional)
- hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 6 cups water
- In a bowl, place pork legs and ribs. Add the ingredients except water. Mix well.
- Marinate for at least an hour.
- Transfer the mixture in a saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer or until the pork is tender.
- Serve hot.