Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Ice cream cake is either ice cream in the shape of a cake or ice cream and cake layered together to make a single form. Ice cream cake can be used for all occasions such as birthday, weddings and others.
Ice cream cakes are made in many ice cream stores and in many different varieties. Ice cream cakes are primarily made by layering two different types of hard ice cream, with soft serve acting as the “icing”.
Here is a recipe that is very easy to follow and very affordable.
- 1 pack all purpose cream
- 1 small can light cream
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 pack Graham biscuits
Fillings: Choices of
- Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Preserved Peaches (drained & sliced)
- Ripe Mango (sliced)
- Cheese (Sliced)
- In a bowl, combine first three ingredients. Mix well.
- In a tin can, layer the prepared cream first, then biscuits, cream again, next the filling.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients consumed.
- Finally, put the toppings.
- Chill at least overnight.