Ice Cream – Strawberry Parfait Recipe
Parfait is a French word meaning “perfect”. In English, it has several meanings:
- French parfait, frozen custard made with cream, and usually with a fruit puree
- American parfait, a tall glass filled with ice cream, layered with various syrups, topped with whipped cream and a cherry
Here is a simple way on how to make strawberry parfait:
- 3 scoops strawberry flavor ice cream
- whipped cream
- strawberry syrup
- crushed pineapple
- chopped peanuts
- maraschino cherries
- In a tall glass, squirt strawberry syrup on sides.
- Place scoops of ice cream on top of each other.
- Top the ice cream mound with whipped cream.
- Put a spoonful of crushed pineapple, sprinkle with nuts and top with cherry.
- Squirt some strawberry syrup on top.