- 1/2 lb pork shoulder, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 lb pork liver, cut into thin slices
- 1 pc. pork heart or kidney, cut into thin slices
- 1 can green peas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 4 garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix pork in the marinade mixture for an hour.
- Saute garlic, onion, kidney and the pork.
- Add the marinade and simmer for an hour in low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add water until preference. Simmer.
- Add liver, red pepper and peas.
- Add salt and pepper for preferred taste.
- Serve hot.