LECHON PAKSIW Recipe
- 2 kilos of lechon leftover , sliced
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 whole garlic head, sliced
- 6 cups liver sauce
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- Carefully remove the bones from the lechon or you may prefer to leave the bone intact as i do.
- In a large casserole, heat oil and sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add the (deboned) lechon slices. Mix in liver sauce, water and sugar. Mix well.
- Add vinegar and let it simmer without stirring.
- Taste a teaspoon of the simmering sauce and adjust to your taste preference.
- Simmer until sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve hot with cooked rice.
Note: For liver sauce recipe, please click here…