LUMPIANG SHANGHAI RECIPE
- 1 pk lumpia wrapper
- 1 1/2 lb fresh ground pork (plain)
- 1/2 lb Chopped shrimps
- 2 pcs. onion, chopped
- 2 pcs. carrots, chopped
- 1 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed all the ingredients together with the eggs.
- Make an adhesive from scramble egg as the paste for sealing the wrappers.
- To roll the lumpia up like a small cigar place lumpia wrapper on the table spread all the mixed ingredients at one end of the wrapper then roll it until it is at the end of the wrapper, seal it with the egg.
- Set aside then cut them into four pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the rolls till brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or ketchup.