APPLY FOR A MINI STOP CONVENIENCE STORE FRANCHISE
MINISTOP at a glance
Since it opened its doors to the Philippines in December 2000, MINISTOP has always envisioned becoming the leader in the convenience store industry. MINISTOP has made its presence felt by being the community’s warmest and friendliest modern combo store. It takes pride in its wide range of quality products, at affordable prices and value-added service.
The commitment to a customer-focused management has given MINISTOP a competitive edge not only in Japan but also in the Philippines. MINISTOP has been continuously expanding to service the Filipino consumer needs in the Metro Manila area.
MINISTOP franchising business objectives
- To develop and establish systems and RCSI infrastructures to support the rapid growth of stores and needs of franchisees
- To continuously develop systems and procedures to make store operations simple and more efficient.
Merits of MINISTOP franchise system:
- Small capitalization required
- Independent entrepreneurial management
- Business experience not necessary
- Full Franchiser’s support thru training programs, advanced business systems, distribution center and store operation guidance
- MINISTOP assists by investing key equipment and operating cost.
How to Franchise:
Send a Letter of Intent .
- If you have a proposed site, fax a vicinity map or sketch of the site with details, i.e store size, for a feasibility study.
- Email and/or Fax these documents to:ROBINSONS CONVENIENCE STORES, INC.
1st Floor CFC Commercial Building
137 Pasig Boulevard, Pasig City
672-2279 / 0922.878.0628 and 0922.878.0629