PORK STEAK RECIPE
* 1 kilo tender pork, sliced
* 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
* 5 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 cloves of garlic
* 1 small piece ginger, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 cup onions, sliced in rings
* 4 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Marinate the pork in kalamansi (lemon) juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. In a frying, heat cooking oil. Add the marinated pork and cook slowly until done.
3. Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute.
4. Garnish with sliced onion rings and serve hot!.