PORK STIR FRY IN FRESH VEGGIES RECIPE
I love stir-fries because it’s easy to prepare. It’s also healthy because it needs less oil or none at all. And also the crispiness and freshness of vegetables may be preserved (depends on your preference). And it’s the best answer to your hungry stomach in this fast paced life…
Here’s one stir-fry recipe that I’m sure you will love to prepare for your family and friends;
- 500 gms. pork meat, sliced thinly
- 125 gms green beans, sliced thinly
- 2 pc carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- ¼ slice of butter
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- In a pan, blanch vegetables until medium crisp. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the veggies in butter and put a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place the veggies in a large serving plate.
- In a wok, heat oil, sauté garlic and chili (optional) then add the marinated pork.
- Stir for a few minutes and add the cooking wine and dash with salt and pepper.
- Stir until it reached your preferred texture.
- Place on top of the veggies.
- Serve hot with plain rice or fried rice.