PORK STIR FRY WITH GARLIC RICE RECIPE
- 250 gms pork, cut in strips
- 125 gms green beans, sliced thinly
- 1 pc carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- ground pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix pork strips and corn starch. Coat well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan then add the pork and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and fry for a few seconds then add the green beans and carrots and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add soy sauce, cooking wine and ground pepper and stir fry again for a few seconds.
- Add bell pepper and oyster sauce, toss well and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Serve hot with garlic rice.