QUICK AND EASY PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
Here is great dough recipe for a quick homemade pizza;
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- Add ingredients to a bowl and only use 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
- Stir the mixture vigorously until it leaves the side of the bowl.
- Gather the dough together with your hands and press into a ball.
- Knead the dough in the bowl 10 times to make smooth then divide dough in half.
- On lightly floured surface roll each half into a 13-inch circle.
- Place each circle on a 13 inch pizza pan.
- Turn up edges 1/2 inch and pinch.
- Brush circles with the remaining tablespoon of salad oil.
- Add your toppings and bake for 15-25 minutes or until it is cooked to your liking.
You can try different types of flour for this dough recipe including white, wholewheat and gluten free.