- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Sift / Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the milk, vegetable oil, and eggs together well.
- Gradually pour the milk mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until almost blended and smooth.
- Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Pour enough batter into your waffle maker and cook until golden brown or until the waffle maker stops steaming.
- Lift the waffle out of the iron with a pair of tongs and serve with your favorite fruits or jam.