SPICY CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice or long-grain white rice (10 to 11 ounces)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cutlets, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 8-ounce package stringless sugar snap peas
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cover to keep warm; set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch in medium bowl until cornstarch dissolves. Mix in orange peel.
- Heat oil in large wok or nonstick skillet over high heat. Add onion and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add to wok and stir-fry until onion is crisp-tender and chicken is just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add sugar snap peas and juice mixture. Toss until sauce thickens and comes to boil and peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.