Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
Barbecue dishes are one of the great pleasures of our daily food menu. Indoors or outdoors, sizzling barbecue are hard to resist. Children and adults love the smell and the smoky flavor of barbecues.
Here’s a simple but spicy barbecue recipe:
- 1 kilo chicken wings
- 5 garlic cloves, cut into slivers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- lime wedges, for sidings
- Make a cut in the skin of each wing and slide a sliver of garlic. Brush the wings evenly with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, stir together the paprika, chili powder and oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken wings and toss until coated. Leave in a cool place to infuse the favors.
- In a lightly oiled grill rack over charcoals, place and cook the chicken wings for 15 minutes or until cooked through with a blackened, crispy skin.
- Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
One of the chef who have mastered the techniques in barbecuing is Adam Perry Lang. His career began at Le Cirque; he then moved on to Daniel, Carnevino in Las Vegas, and a stint as a private chef till he opened Daisy May’s BBQ, one of Manhattan’s best barbecue shacks
“Barbecue does not just mean the slow-cooked, smoke perfumed meats of the South. It also means the charred, juicy direct-grilled meats . . . Discover more on Lang’s Serious Barbecue: Smoke, Char, Baste, and Brush Your Way to Great Outdoor Cooking