SPICY TUNA SPAGHETTI RECIPE
- 500 g spaghetti noodle
- 3 cans Tuna (Hot & Spicy)
- 6 pc hotdog, thinly sliced
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 pc carrots, diced
- 2 pc tomato, finely chopped
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp seasoning
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with oil.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add the onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until brown.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms. Stir slowly and pour about a cup of water and bring to boil.
- Add the tuna and hotdog. Put salt and pepper to taste. Simmer.
- Add the tomato sauce and tomato paste and bring to a soft boil.
- Adjust seasoning. Lower the heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and top with cheese and parsley.
- Or Toss the pasta and sauce together and top with cheese and parsley.