Squid Balls Recipe
Squid balls recipe, dumplings and others dimsum recipes/foods are widely known and consumed all over the globe. Almost every country has its own versions of dumplings to take your culinary experience to different heights. Squid Balls recipe, dumplings and other dimsum recipes are mainly fried, boiled or steamed.[easyazon_link identifier=”B00MSL9TIS” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”bloggblogs-20″] Here is a recipe book of the Top 50 Most Delicious Dumpling Recipes (Recipe Top 50’s Book 35)[/easyazon_link]
- 1 kilo Squid cut into small pieces
- 1/4 kl shrimp, medium size
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated(optional)
- peanut oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 6 tbsp. flour
- 1 pc. Egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Clean squid and shrimp (remove shell).
- Boil squid, tentacles and shrimp for 30 seconds. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Saute garlic in frying pan over low heat until lightly browned.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and gradually add peanut oil , blend thoroughly.
- Remove and form into rolls (approximately 1 inch diameter).
- Steam for a few minutes, cool and drain.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve on toothpicks with soy sauce or use as squid ball soup.
Disclosure: eKusinero picks products and services that it find interesting to its followers. Buying them would give a small share of the revenue from its affiliates thus keeping the website and the author kicking and alive. If you got something in your mind, please let me know.