This recipe is good for family occasion and is very easy to prepare.
- 1 kilo mayamaya
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white sugar
- Wash the fish thoroughly. Remove scales.
- Place the fish in a steamer and steam till tender.
- Gently remove the fish meat but be careful not to deform the whole fish.
- Mix the fish meat with all the ingredients except carrots.
- Lay the mixed ingredients back to the fish.
- Place the carrots at the top the fish as decoration.