Tomato Salad Recipe
- 6 organic salad tomatoes
- 2 white onions
- 6 pcs shallots
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying shallots
- 1/2 cup dry native peanuts
- a little peanut or corn oil
- fine salt
- Wash tomatoes. Slice into 1/2 inch thick wedges.
- Peel and slice the white onions. Soak pieces in water then drain.
- Peel the shallots, slice then deep fry.
- Dry roast peanuts.
- Toss together tomatoes, onions, peanuts and corn oil lightly.
- Sprinkle with fine salt as desired.
- Garnish with deep fried shallots before serving.